We will not share your information with third parties except when you have granted us permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that it is required by law. It is the aim of Two Sides to provide information about the sustainability of the Graphic Communications Supply Chain. As part of your registration you may receive periodic mailings or emails from us with matters concerning the sustainability of the industry. If you no longer wish to be registered on the Two Sides website then please complete the de-register section on the Two Sides website If you want to update the information you provided to us, please let us know by email to
email@example.com or write to us at:
By submitting your information you consent to these transfers. Your information may be stored and processed in any other country in which Two Sides maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. In all such cases, we will ensure that your personal information shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for your rights and freedoms of in relation to our processing of your personal information.
Your use of this web site ("this Web Site") is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By accessing and browsing this Web Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use of this Web Site Two Sides maintains this Web Site for your information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse this Web Site. You may download, where permissible, material displayed on this Web Site for non-commercial; personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, create links to, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of this Web Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Two Sides prior written permission.
2. Disclaimer While Two Sides uses reasonable efforts to includeaccurate and up-to-date information on this Web Site, TwoSides makes no warranties or representations as to itsaccuracy. Two Sides assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on this Web Site. This Web Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. In particular, Two Sides provides facts and figures concerning the sustainability of the Graphic Communications Supply Chain. We endeavour to provide source material for the information held on the website from which we have taken information or drawn conclusions. Two Sides assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on the website. Changes may be made at any time to the information herein without prior notice. In addition, the Internet is not a stable medium and errors, omissions and delays may occur at any time. As a result, Two Sides does not accept any ongoing obligation to operate this Web Site (or any part of it). Your use and browsing of this web site is at your risk. Neither Two Sides nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this web site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this web site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this web site is provided to you "as is" and all warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for aparticular purpose or non-infringement are hereby excluded to fullest extent permitted by law. Two Sides assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for (a) viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of or browsing in this web site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this web site or (b) any loss or damage including anyconsequential or indirect loss or damage incurred by you (including loss of profit), whether arising in tort (including claims of negligence), contract or otherwise and arising out of or in relation to or in connection with your access to or use of or inability to use this web site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude or restrict any liability of Two Sides for death or personal injury arising from negligence or any other right you may have under applicable laws, which may not be excluded. Unless otherwise specified the materials in this Web Site are presented solely for the purpose of promoting products and services in those places in which they are identified within this Web Site as being available. This site is ncontrolled and operated by Two Sides and its appointed agents in the United Kingdom.
Two Sides makes no representation that materials in this Web Site are appropriate or available for use in otherlocations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative andare responsible for compliance with local laws. Nothing on this Web Site shall be regarded or taken as financial advice.
3. Copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights You should assume that everything you see or read on this Web Site is a copyright work and protected by UK and international intellectual property laws, both as individual works and as a collection unless otherwise noted and that such works may not be used without the written permission of Two Sides except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on this Web Site. Two Sides makes no warranty or representation that your use of materials displayed on this Web Site will not infringe rights of third parties. The trademarks, company names, logos, domain names and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on this Web Site, including but not limited to the Two Sides logo and others are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Two Sides. Nothing contained on this Web Site should be construed as granting, by implication, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Web Site without the permission of Two Sides or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on this Web Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this Web Site, or any other content on this Web Site, is strictly prohibited. All images displayed on this Web Site are either the property of, or used mwith permission by, Two Sides. Theuse of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this Web Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate mcopyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes. You are advised that Two Sides will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
4. Your contributions You agree that anything you transmit or post to this Web Site or Two Sides may be used by Two Sides for the purposes of promoting the sustainability of the Graphic Communications Supply Chain. Two Sides will ask for your consent if it wants to use your contributions for any other purposes. 5. Links Two Sides has not reviewed all of the Web Sites linked to this Web Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other msites linked to this Web Site. The existence of any links to this Web Site whether created with or without the approval of Lateral Group shall not mconstitute an endorsement by Two Sides of such other sites, their contents or their operators. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
6. No obligation to monitor Although Two Sides may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on this Web Site, Two Sides is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any such content nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on this Web Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Two Sides will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Two Sides to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
7. Changes Two Sides may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this Web Site. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this Web Site to review the current Terms and Conditions.
8. Invalidity To the extent any portion of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such portion will be modified by the court solely to the extent necessary to cause such portion to be enforceable and these Terms and Conditions, as so modified, shall remain in full force and effect.
9. Law and Jurisdiction These Terms and Conditions (and any action, dispute, claim or controversy arising out of them or their formation) shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us. Save in the case of fraud and fraudulent concealment, you acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions and any documents expressly referred to in them constitute the entire and only agreement between us.
These Terms and Conditions may only be varied in writing by a director of Two Sides Save for any rights or benefits conferred expressly on Two Sides or its affiliates, nothing in these Terms and Conditions confers or purports to confer on any third party any benefit or right to enforce any of these Terms or Conditions and the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (as amended or modified) are expressly excluded.